Skip to content
- Start with clean, dry nails.
- Wash your hands to remove moisturizers and natural oils that could inhibit the adhesive.
- Choose a width that best fits your fingernail.
- Peel from the square side. If you have square-shaped cuticles, peel from the circle side. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place round side at the center of your cuticle. If you have square-shaped cuticles, place the square side at the center of your cuticle.
- Smooth the nail wrap over the nail until it’s wrinkle-free.
- File lightly with a downward-only stroke, to remove excess.
- Apply topcoat for stay, seal & shine.
- To remove, simply peel wrap off your nails.