What are nail wraps?
- Nail wraps are thin vinyl sheets that are pressure activated to adhere to your nails for a long lasting and beautiful look. They are made with durable materials and proficient color printing process, so smudges and streaks are never an issue. Nail wraps can last up to two weeks on fingernails and four weeks on toes!
What is the difference between regular nail wraps and All Things Ankara Nail Wraps?
- All Things Ankara is the first brand of its kind, to come out with a line of ankara print nail wraps. All Things Ankara Nail Wraps are made of a high-quality, ultra-thin vinyl with a four color digital print process. Our nail wraps are glossy and fabulous right out of the box. They require no heat and zero dry time. Our nail wraps are non-toxic, latex-free and made in the U.S.A (Los Angeles, CA.).
What are All Things Ankara Nail Wraps made of?
- All Things Ankara Nail Wraps are made of high-quality, ultra-thin vinyl with a four color digital print process. The vinyl is sandwiched between a clear gloss coat and adhesive, so the vinyl doesn’t actually touch your nails.
Can I take the nail wraps to my nail salon? Can I take the nail wraps to my (nail artist, manicurist, stylist, & technician)?
- Yes you can! , but make sure you contact and notify your nail artist before going to your appointment. You can refer them to our application and removal tutorial video (here).
How do I apply the All Things Ankara Nail Wraps to my nails?
- All Things Ankara Nail Wraps are easy to apply in minutes. You can apply All Things Ankara Nail Wraps to your nails, by following the instructions provided in your nail kit (here), or by watching our application tutorial (here).
Can I freestyle and put the All Things Ankara Nail Wraps on different fingers?
- Of course! You can apply the nail wraps by its designated finger name. Each fingernail can be the same or have a unique look. It’s up to you!
Can I apply the All Things Ankara Nail Wraps over gels or polish?
- Yes! All Things Ankara Nail Wraps can be applied on bare fingernails, over a base coat, on acrylics, and over gel nails. Just make sure your nail surface is clean and dry before you apply the nail wraps. If you’ve applied lotions, moisturizer or sunscreen within 24 hours, swab your nails with alcohol before application to remove oils.
How long do the All Things Ankara Nail Wraps last on my nails, after application?
- With proper application, your nail wraps mani can last up to two weeks.
How do I remove the All Things Ankara Nail Wraps from my nails?
- To remove, simply peel off your nail wraps. No acetone, nail polish remover or harsh chemicals are required. You can also remove your nail wraps by watching our removal tutorial (here).