All Things Ankara Nail Wraps are the easiest way to add ankara prints to your finger tips. It is possible you may encounter issues while applying your nail wraps. If so, there id probably an easy fix. Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
Start with clean, dry nails.
Wash your hands to remove moisturizers and natural oils that could inhibit the adhesive.
If you have square-shaped cuticles, peel from the circle side and place the square side at the center of your cuticle. Avoid touching the adhesive.
If you have circle-shaped cuticles, peel from the square side and place the circle side at the center of your cuticle. Avoid touching the adhesive .
Make your nail wraps last longer by applying a top coat for extra stay, seal and shine.
If your wraps seem rigid or hard to work with:
- Warm ’em up! All Things Ankara Nail Wraps are made of ultra-thin, salon-quality vinyl which means that they’re sensitive to temperature. If your All Things Ankara Nail Wraps (or your fingers) are cold, warm them up for optimal application. You can sit on them or heat them with a hair dryer.
If the wraps are too WIDE for your nails:
- Be sure you’re using wraps from the Petite width sheet and placing the ROUND edge of the wrap at your cuticle. If there’s still too wide, trim the sides.
If the wraps are too NARROW for your nails:
- Make sure you’re using wraps from the Regular width sheet. You can also try wearing them with the wider SQUARE edge of the wrap at your cuticle.
If you have circle-shaped cuticles:
- Peel from the square side and place the round side at your cuticle.
If you have square-shaped cuticles:
- Put your All Things Ankara Nail Wraps on backwards. Peel from the round side instead and place the square side at your cuticle.
If you can’t seem to avoid wrinkles…
- It is most likely due to you having nails that curve in more than one direction: side to side AND cuticle to tip. You can tell if you have curved nails if you push two nails together and they can only touch a little – like a little kiss.